BY ANDREW NG
SIGN UP FOR A FREE DRAFT COPY
This is a book by Andrew NG, written over a few months. If you want to get a free draft copy of each chapter as it is finished, please sign up for my mailing list:
To get a free draft copy of each chapter as it is finished, please sign up for my mailing list:
- How to Retrieve Lost Conversations when ChatGPT History Gone
- How to Save ChatGPT Conversation to Revisit or Delete it
- Is Google Bard AI Free? – Demystifying Pricing & Access Options
- Does ChatGPT Save Data? Is it a Privacy Threat?
- ChatGPT Bad Gateway Error 502 – How to Fix it
- Google Bard AI Sign Up – Create Your Account Now!
- Google Bard Login – One Click Access to Your Bard Account
- Google Bard Release Date and Launch Details – Mark Your Calendars
- Now You Can Access Google Bard AI Chatbot, It is Public
- ChatGPT Integration in Popular Social Media Platforms: A Game Changer for Content Creators
- 20 Jobs ChatGPT 4 will replace & are in danger Authored by GPT-4 Itself
- How to Share your ChatGPT conversations
- OpenAI GPT-4 Passes Bar Exam SAT with scoring 90th percentile – Except For These
- Can GPT-4 solve CAPTCHAs?
- ChatGPT App – How to Use it on Android and iPhone
- ChatGPT is at Capacity Right Now – How to Fix This Error
- The Battle of AI: Comparing ChatGPT to Other Language Models in the Market
- Can ChatGPT build a WordPress website?
- Can Artificial Intelligence Make Us Safer?
- ChatGPT Plus subscription now available in India
- Is ChatGPT Down? Check Live Status, Updates & Solutions
- OpenAi ChatGPT API Key and its cost- How to Find and Use it
- OpenAi GPT-4 vs. GPT-3 Models – A Detailed Comparison
- GPT-4 Demo -How to Watch Live Demo of Ai model
- How many Parameters will ChatGPT-4 have?
- Microsoft adds OpenAI ChatGPT tech to Word, Excel & Outlook
- How to Access GPT-4 on ChatGPT Right Now
- GPT-4 API Pricing & How to Access it
- GPT-4 Playground: Where AI Language Processing Meets Fun and Innovation
- Does ChatGPT use Nvidia Technology? Exploring ChatGPT’s Hardware:
- How does ChatGPT work? A Comprehensive Guide
- How to Use ChatGPT as a Language Translation Tool
- GPT-4 Waitlist – How to Join
- Is GPT-4 going to be free? Exploring the Possibility
- ChatGPT in vehicles- GM might start using ChatGPT in collaboration with Microsoft Corp
- What is GPT-4 – all the Rumors about the Next Version of ChatGPT
- Chat GPT API Login – Seamless Access to ChatGPT
- Microsoft will Release ChatGPT 4 Alongside AI Videos
- ChatGPT Banned in Schools? A Step to Protect Children from AI Dangers
- OpenAI Chat GPT 4 Released Today with Bing Chat upgraded
How do you organize an AI project?
AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning are transforming numerous industries. I have been writing a book, Machine Learning Yearning, to teach you how to structure Machine Learning projects.
This book is focused not on teaching you ML algorithms, but on how to make ML algorithms work. Some technical AI classes will give you a hammer; this book teaches you how to use the hammer. If you aspire to be a technical leader in AI and want to learn how to set direction for your team, this book will help.
After reading Machine Learning Yearning, you will be able to:
- Prioritize the most promising directions for an AI project
- Diagnose errors in a machine learning system
- Build ML in complex settings, such as mismatched training/test sets
- Set up an ML project to compare to and/or surpass human-level performance
- Know when and how to apply end-to-end learning, transfer learning, and multi-task learning
Here are some of the articles you should read about machine learning
- Best machine learning certifications in 2023
- Machine learning books
- Machine learning courses to join
- Machine learning conferences
- Types of Machine Learning
Historically, a multi-year apprenticeship in a graduate program or company has been the only way to learn how to make these “strategy” decisions. I am writing Machine Learning Yearning to help you quickly gain this skill so that you can become better at building AI systems.
The book will be around 100 pages, and contain many easy-to-read 1-2 page chapters. If you would like to receive a draft of each chapter as it is finished, please sign up for the mailing list.