ChatGPT was launched a few months ago, and since then it has taken the AI market to another level. People across the world have been using ChatGPT for various purposes such as asking a query, producing content, having a conversation, forming code, and more. This has even increased the demand for AI chatbot tools since the release of ChatGPT.
Therefore, here we are to provide all the information about ChatGPT including how to log in to the ChatGPT website OpenAI – ChatGPT 3, How to sign up to ChatGPT, What is ChatGPT Professional, and more.
How do I log into ChatGPT on a computer?
To login to ChatGPT on your computer, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- You need to launch Google Chrome or any other browser of your choice and go to chat.openai.com
- Click on Login and enter your email or mobile number
- Click on “New Chat” and you can start asking your questions and get detailed answers to all your queries
- If you are not satisfied with the answers provided by ChatGPT, then you can regenerate the answers
- This is how you can operate ChatGPT on Computer
You can even bookmark this site on your home screen for prompt access.
How do I log into ChatGPT on mobile?
ChatGPT doesn’t have an official app to operate, therefore, you need to use a browser to operate ChatGPT on your Android or iPhone. Here’s how you can log into ChatGPT on mobile:
- Launch any browser of your choice, Android users can choose Google Chrome, Firefox, or more.
- iPhone users can use Safari, Opera, Google Chrome, or any other browser
- Now, Navigate to OpenAI official site
- Log in to your OpenAI account by entering your email address (If you don’t have an OpenAI account then click on Sign up to make one using your email address)
- Once logged in you can start asking questions on the search bar available on your screen
How to Sign up for ChatGPT Account?
To sign up for ChatGPT, you need to create an account on OpenAI, and here’s how you can do it:
- Visit the site of OpenAI on your device by clicking on this link https://chat.openai.com/auth/login
- Tap on “Sign Up” and generate your account by adding your email & password. (If the page is not loading, then either refresh the page or wait and try again after a few minutes)
- A verification link will be sent to your email id, Tap on the link to verify and fill in all your details
- Go to OpenAI’s site and log in using your email and password. You will be asked to accept ChatGPT’s Terms and disclosure, read the terms and then click on “Next.” Once you have completed reading all the terms and disclosure, select “Done”
- Now, all the steps are completed and you can begin using ChatGPT. You can ask your queries in the text box and get answers or you can have conversations, ask ChatGPT to create codes, and more.
How to use ChatGPT by OpenAI
Using ChatGPT by OpenAI is extremely easy, you just need to simply follow these steps :
- Visit the official site of OpenAI
- Log in to your OpenAI account by entering your email id and password (If you don’t have an OpenAI account, Create one using your email id)
- Once logged in, you can start using ChatGPT, you can ask your queries by writing your questions in the dialogue box and ChatGPT will provide you answers within a few seconds
Chat GPT login ChatGPT website address OpenAI
To log in to ChatGPT you need to visit the official site of OpenAI which is https://chat.openai.com/auth/login. Once you have visited the address, Tap on “Login,” enter your email id and password, and start using ChatGPT.
Does ChatGPT have any app to download?
No, ChatGPT does not have an App available to download for now. However, you can use ChatGPT by visiting their website through any browser of your choice. If you are an Android user then you can use Google Chrome and Firefox. If you are an iPhone user you can use Safari, Chrome, and Opera.
What is ChatGPT Professional and How to Sign up for it?
ChatGPT professional is an advanced version of ChatGPT. It provides you with faster responses even during peak hours, better connection to tools and early access to new features, and more. ChatGPT Professional is a paid chatbot tool and it charges $20 per month.
ChatGPT pro version recently got launched therefore, it’s not accessible to everyone. But you can request early access by filling out this doc to join the waitlist. Only people who have filled out the doc will be able to access ChatGPT once selected.
For now, ChatGPT Pro is only accessible in the US, however, soon this new version will be made accessible in more regions.
Chat GPT Professional Features
As we know, ChatGPT is great for generating content, having conversations, chats, answering questions, and more. But ChatGPT Professional contains various advantages over the basic edition. Here are the few known features of ChatGPT Professional:
High availability throughout the day
The standard version of ChatGPT doesn’t provide accessibility when the traffic gets high. But with the Pro version, you can access ChatGPT whenever you like. It provides a priority to pro users regardless of the traffic on the ChatGPT site.
The ChatGPT Pro version provides answers within a few seconds. You will have answers summarized, the content generated, and more done within a few seconds.
Accessibility to new features
AI chatbots tend to add new features to improve the experience of users. With ChatGPT Pro, you get early access to all the new features added to ChatGPT.
The Limitations of Chat GPT
Although, ChatGPT is an excellent AI chatbot that provides high-quality content and answers your queries in a conversational mode. Still, there are a few drawbacks of this AI chatbot which are as follows:
Might provide Incorrect Answers
There have been moments, where ChatGPT was not able to provide correct answers to the questions asked. ChatGPT can’t adjust and interpret complex questions, which results in the chatbot delivering incorrect or irrelevant answers. Which can be risky if users completely depend on ChatGPT and don’t re-check the answers. This can create doubt based on whether the AI model can be completely trusted or not.
ChatGPT has the ability to generate stories, lyrics, poetry, and more. An artist expressed, regardless of creative sparks it only mimics art and lacks the quality of artistic expression. It lacks the expression of communicating through feelings and thoughts.
It can’t produce content that can connect with people emotionally as it only contains words and not expressions. ChatGPT can’t level with a human when it comes to expressive content, as it requires actual thoughts and feelings which ChatGPT lacks.
ChatGPT’s output restricts it from responding to users in a natural and informal way, which can make texts sound too formal.
While human writers tend to respond at times in a casual or informal way when required. It includes using slang and casual language to make the user feel more comfortable.
AI chatbot lacks this comfort, analogy, and sarcasm which can make the entire chat sound too formal for various content.
ChatGPT contains a style that tends to follow a certain template, that doesn’t feel quite human writing. The major drawback that separates human writing from AI writing is its idioms. Idioms are peculiarities.
The summary doesn’t contain views and a personal tone
An observation was made by a scholar claiming ChatGPT’s academic writing doesn’t contain depth on the particular subject citing an article published by the insider. ChatGPT provides a summary without any original insight into the subject, which makes the content lack originality. Human writing also involves using information, but they also involve personal experience and view to writing which ChatGPT lacks.