Transform your ideas to mind maps using this free, collaborative AI-powered mind mapping and brainstorming tool.
About GitMind AI
Understanding and structuring ideas in human brains can lead to unbelievable inventions. But the thoughts are useless unless appropriately organised. With Gitmind, you can write your thoughts and structure them to make sense. The platform has a simple, intuitive design that makes it easy for all age groups.
You can create flowcharts, UML diagrams, and organizational charts using GitMind. The platform can be used to share your thoughts and ideas via mindmaps with your friends and colleagues. The cloud storage ensures that users get access to their mind maps anywhere, anytime. The app offers several ready-made and customisation templates and layouts for users to create mindmaps instantly.
|Company Name||Wangxu Technology Co., Ltd|
|Category||Mind Mapping and collaboration tools|
GitMind AI Features
GitMind AI is amongst the popular AI-based mind mapping tools with over 1 million downloads. Some popular features of GitMind AI include the following:
- The platform can create mindmaps based on your questions.
- It adds images, comments, and elements to the nodes.
- The drag-and-drop functionality makes it easy to use.
- It has hundreds of inbuilt, ready-to-use templates and themes.
- Mindmaps can be synced across various devices.
- Users can save and share the mindmaps with other people.
- Users can import mindmaps to GitMind and edit or read them.
- The app is accessible on Android, iOS, and desktop devices.
- It has an AI chatbot for interaction with users.
GitMind AI Use Case – Real-World Applications
GitMind is ideal for personal and business purposes. Some applications of this mind-mapping tool include the following:
- Students can use GitMind to summarize concepts, draw diagrams, or mind map ideas.
- Teachers can use GitMind to plan lessons and teachings.
- Writers can use GitMind to plan their content, write outlines, and summarize or paraphrase it.
- Marketers can use GitMind to create and plan marketing campaigns.
- Project managers can use this tool to manage their projects, track their performance, and identify improvements.
- GitMind can be used in workspaces to collaborate with colleagues and share ideas on a project.
GitMind AI Pricing
GitMind AI can be used for free to create upto 10 mind maps. Afterwards, you must buy any of its three premium plans, as listed below:
- Monthly plan ($9 per month) – Unlimited mind maps.
- Annual plan ($4.08 per month) – Billed annually, offers unlimited mind maps.
- 3 years- plan ($1.1 per month) – Billed every three years, offers unlimited mind maps.
GitMind AI is one of the best collaboration and mind-mapping tools. The tool offers numerous features for free. However, you may upgrade to the paid version for better features.
GitMind can be used by small and large corporations, individuals, content creators, and freelancers to plan and organize ideas. Its templates and customization features make it a more reliable tool for creating mind maps, UML diagrams, organizational charts, and flowcharts.
Besides, the AI chatbot adds a fun twist to the platform. You can ask it anything and get relevant responses immediately. You can download the app on your mobile device or try it online for brainstorming and mind-mapping ideas.
How to download the GitMind AI app?
You can use the GitMind AI app online on your desktop via your web browser by clicking on this link. The tool is also a standalone app for Android and iOS users. You can get it on the Google Play Store on your Android device and the Apple App Store on your iOS device.
Is GitMind AI a free tool?
The GitMind AI platform offers two types of services: free and paid. The free plan allows users to create upto 10 mindmaps, while the paid plans allow unlimited mind map creation. The price for paid plans varies depending on the plan you choose.
How do I stop my plan from auto-renewal?
GitMind auto-renews your subscription after the end date. If you want to stop the auto-renewal, contact the GitMind support team and ask them to cancel your subscription.
Can I access my files after cancelling my subscription?
Cancelling your GitMind AI subscription will convert your current account to a free one. It won’t delete your files or folders. You can still access your work by visiting your account. However, you may be unable to create new files if you have exhausted your 10 free mind maps limit.
What can GitMind do?
GitMind can perform various tasks, including creating mind maps, flowcharts, UML diagrams, etc. It can also be used to edit the created files. It allows users to chnage the background colour of the charts, insert images, delete nodes, change image size, etc.