While direct access to GPT-4 isn’t free, you can use it for free through platforms like Poe.com, Bing, HuggingFace, Ora.sh, and Nat.dev. These platforms offer limited free access to GPT-4’s advanced language model, allowing users to experience its powerful features without a subscription.
Let’s find out How to access ChatGPT 4 for free?
GPT 4 is a “multimodal” language model recently launched by OpenAI. Users can utilize this advanced language model by subscribing to ChatGPT Plus, which costs $20/month, or by joining the waitlist for API and purchasing tokens.
Since both methods are paid, this has raised questions among users on how to use GPT 4 for Free. Well, there are methods by which you can use GPT4 for free, like Ora.sh, Nat.dev, Huggingface Binbg Chat.
However, you can use OpenAI’s ChatGPT 3 for Free by simply generating an account on OpenAI and accessing the basic version of ChatGPT.
How to Use Chat GPT 4 for Free
#1. Use ChatGPT 4 free with Poe.com
Poe is an AI chatbot that allows users to interact with various bots powered by Large language models. Users can even access OpenAI’s ChatGPT and GPT-4 using this chatbot.
Here’s how you can use GPT-4 through Poe:
- Visit Quora’s Poe ChatBot app website using this link https://poe.com/
- Enter your email address or Phone number and complete the verification process by entering the code
- Click on the “GPT-4” option available on left-sidebar
- Now, type a message
(GPT-4 prompts are currently limited to one free message a day)
#2. Use ChatGPT 4 for free on Bing
Users can utilize the benefits of GPT 4 for free using Microsoft’s AI chatbot Bing. There were speculations that Microsoft Bing is incorporating the new GPT 4, which was confirmed by Microsoft shortly after the release of GPT-4 by OpenAI. Since Bing is free of cost, users can operate GPT4 for free by operating Bing Chat.
- If you are using Microsoft Edge, then you need to open the official site of Bing using this link https://www.bing.com/new
- Now, tap on the “Chat” option available at top-left
- If you are not using Microsoft Edge and operating a different browser, then you need to install an Extension that allows you to access Bing Chat through a browser.
- Download the extension, visit the Bing website, and use GPT 4 powered by Bing.
#3. Use ChatGPT 4 for Free on HuggingFace
Huggingface now contains a free ChatGPT4 chatbot built by a developer named Yuvraj Sharma. To access this GPT 4, you won’t need to enter an API key. However, you need to keep in if this is a queue. Therefore, users might sometimes need to wait a few seconds or more to get their response. HuggingFace also a ChatGPT Alternative HuggingChat, Here’s how you can access GPT 4 via hugging face:
- Visit this link https://huggingface.co/spaces/ysharma/ChatGPT4 for free
- Enter your queries in the text box and click the “Run” option. That’s it! GPT 4 language model will now generate the responses for you for free.
#4. Use ChatGPT 4 for Free on Ora.sh.
Orash is a web platform through which users can generate LLM apps via the chat interface. Ora.sh is allowing users to explore the capabilities of the newly launched GPT-4 free of cost without any limits. Here’s how you can use Ora.sh for ChatGPT4 for free:
- Launch Ora.sh using this link https://ora.sh/openai/gpt4
- Generate an account for yourself and log in using your email
- Once you have logged in, you can begin using GPT 4 model straight away without any limitations or charges
#5. How to Use ChatGPT 4 on Nat.dev
GitHub’s CEO, Nat Friedman, has created an AI tool that can compare several large language models presented by companies worldwide. Users can use this model to access GPT 4 for free. Although, there is a limit of ten queries a day. Here’s how you can access GPT 4 using Nat.dev:
- For this, you need to navigate to nat.dev link via your preferred browser
- Sign-Up and generate a free account
- Login to your account, and under the “Model” option, choose “GPT 4.”
- You can even customize further settings such as Maximum length, Temperature, and more or you can leave it as the default
- Now, you can access Nat.dev using GPT 4 language, raise questions, and receive immediate responses.
#6. Use ChatGPT 4 with The AI Dungeon
Another way to use ChatGPT 4, is by using AI Dungeon. It’s an online platform that utilizes ChatGPT to create content and allow users to interact with the AI in an open-world setting. To use AI Dungeon visit its official website using this link https://play.aidungeon.io/main/home.
Is Chat GPT-4 available now?
Yes, Chat GPT-4 is accessible to individuals who have opted for a ChatGPT Plus subscription.
While direct access to Chat GPT-4 for free without a ChatGPT Plus subscription is not available but you can use its capabilities indirectly through GPT-4 incorporated chatbots such as Microsoft Bing, ForeFront AI, among others.
Using GPT 4 for Educational or Research Purposes
GPT 4 is a recently launched language model generated by OpenAI. The model has the capability to obtain images and text inputs and provides human-level performances on several academic and professional benchmarks.
About six months were spent by OpenAI to align GPT 4 utilizing information from their adversarial testing program along with ChatGPT.
Several applications have already started integrating with GPT 4 for its capabilities, such as Duolingo, Khan Academy, Stripe, and more.
GPT 4 is a promising language model that contains capabilities of providing human-level performances for educational and research purposes.
GPT-4 can help students write better essays, stories, reports, research papers, ideas, and more. It has been aligned using lessons from adversarial testing programs and ChatGPT, which helps generate research results that are factual, relevant, and accurate.
Which is beneficial for students while generating educational content. Another benefit of GPT-4 is its ability to analyze and correct sentences on behalf of students and check whether the content produced is grammatically perfect.
This way, students can work less on correcting spelling and grammar mistakes and focus more on generating content.
GPT-4 contains broader general knowledge and problem-solving abilities that can help schools and universities solve complex or difficult questions and provide answers that are easy for students to understand.
Students can even use GPT-4 to train themselves individually before an exam by researching and solving questions generated by GPT-4.
GPT-4 is an excellent language model that can help users generate content, answer queries, write codes, and more. Even though GPT-4 is not free, the price asked by the language model based on the features and capabilities seems worth it if you are using GPT-4 regularly for the office or education sector.