The AI-powered writing assistant that writes SEO-optimized blog posts, ad copies, marketing content, articles, and emails.
About Writesonic AI
WriteSonic is an artificial intelligence-based text generation tool that launched in 2020. The software uses GPT-4 to generate content for blog posts, ad copies, product descriptions, websites, emails, etc.
It generates responses on various topics based on the input prompt given by the user. Its powerful AI allows it to generate, summarize, paraphrase, rewrite, and edit content.
WriteSonic AI is trusted by top brands worldwide. It has over 5 million users and 15,000+ 5-star ratings. It can produce long- and short-form content within a few seconds with high levels of accuracy.
|Text generation tools
Writesonic AI Features
WriteSonic AI offers more than 100 features for writers. Some of the top features of this powerful text generator include the following:
- It is a multilingual platform supporting 25 languages.
- It offers ready-made templates for different content types.
- It generates plagiarism-free content.
- It can paraphrase, rewrite, and summarize content.
- It can generate outlines and research keywords for your content.
- It offers one-click publishing to post and share your content online.
Writesonic AI Use Case – Real-World Applications
WriteSonic AI is an ideal tool for everyone looking for writing services. It is ideal for the following people:
- Freelancers and bloggers seeking for a companion to write blog posts, articles, or website content.
- Authors can use it to write novels or short and long stories.
- Ecommerce or website owners seeking content for their websites, products descriptions, etc.
- Marketers can use it to write ad copies.
- Scriptwriters can use it to write scripts for YouTube videos, plays, or other videos.
Writesonic AI Pricing
WriteSonic AI offers a free trial for up to 10,000 words, limited to one user. After exceeding the limit, users need to switch to the paid plans. The platform offers various plans based on the number of words to be generated and the model used. Below are the pricing plans for WriteSonic:
- Premium model Pro plan – $19 per month for 100,000 words for one user billed monthly.
- Premium model Pro plan – $12.67 per month for 100,000 words for one user billed annually.
- Superior model Pro plan – $19 per month for 33,334 words for one user billed monthly.
- Superior model Pro plan – $12.67 per month for 33,334 words for one user billed annually.
WriteSonic also offers an enterprise plan for large companies and teams requiring more content.
Does WriteSonic use GPT-4?
WriteSonic produces content using the GPT-4 model for paid users. All the blog posts, ad copies, emails, product descriptions, etc. are generated using the GPT-4 model if you purchase the superior plan. Otherwise, the platform uses GPT-3.5 to generate content.
What are the payment options supported by WriteSonic?
WriteSonic supports all major payment options, including debit and credit cards and PayPal. You can add your preferred payment method, and WriteSonic will automatically renew your plan upon expiration.
Who should use WriteSonic?
WriteSonic is ideal for writers, bloggers, freelancers, copywriters, entrepreneurs, students, and business owners. It can be used to write several types of content including blogs, emails, articles, ad copies, scripts, etc.
Is WriteSonic content plagiarism-free?
WriteSonic guarantees to produce plagiarism-free content for every topic assigned to it. It uses reliable resources to provide accurate and original content that can be used for commercial purposes.
Can WriteSonic generate images?
WriteSonic generates text-based content only. It cannot interpret or generate visual content like images, videos, etc. If you want to generate images, you can try the new image generator tool by WriteSonic, Photosonic.
WriteSonic AI is a widely used platform for writers, freelancers, or business owners seeking a writing companion. It offers affordable writing services without additional effort. It uses GPT-3.5 and GPT-4 LLMs to provide accurate, relevant, and faster responses.
The platform is available in several languages and can produce all sorts of content. WriteSonic is ideal for personal and commercial use.